Airtel Off Campus Drive 2020 – Bharti Airtel Limited scheduled to hire QA Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2019/2020 batch graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Airtel Recruitment will be given below.
Airtel Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||QA Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
|Drive Location||NCR (Gurugram)|
|Drive Date||18 January 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16 January 2020|
- Education – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)
- Batch – 2019/2020 passed out
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Responsible for end to end app deliverables, which includes requirement phase, design phase, app release process and customer issues debugging.
- Testing of mobile web and mobile apps (Android, Windows, IOS) platforms through automation
- Proficient in automation & developing test strategies for non-functional aspects of mobile apps
- Continuously improve QA methodology, process and practices
- Should possess strong ownership of the project & play role of a good mentor.
- Collaborate with outsourced testing team and ensure proper planning & execution of manual & automation tests.
- Demonstration of leadership and planning through proactive behaviour and independent problem-solving.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration with other test team members and development team members in order to meet goals
How to Apply for Airtel Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 16 January 2020 and attend the drive on 18 January 2020 at NCR (Gurugram)…….Read more>>