Bharat Electronics Jobs Recruitment Notification 2019.BEL inviting applications for the positions of Civil Engineer.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on June 21st, 2019.
Post and Vacancies :
Civil Engineer – 05 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: First class for General and OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institution. Only the following disciplines are allowed – i. Civil Engineering
2. Reservation for 5 posts: Gen – 03, OBC – 01, SC – 01
3. Remuneration: An all-inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000 per month for those possessing relevant experience 0 to 1 year, Rs.25,000 per month for those possessing relevant experience between 1-2 years and Rs.27,000 per month for those having more than 2 years of relevant experience. However, the decision of management i.r.o remuneration will be final and binding.
4. Period of contract: One year from the date of joining, however, the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
5. Job Requirement: Follow up of project management activities, customer interaction, Field services, work related to civil and infrastructure construction at customer sites.
6. Desirable Experience: Experience in Project Planning. Site coordination, estimation, execution of Industrial infrastructure and underground complexes, continuous casting of RCC slabs, SOIL/ROCK stabilization during excavation, Quality Control Procedure, co-ordination of Inter-disciplinary activities, billing, exposure to AutoCAD and Microsoft Project will be preferred.
Maximum age limit as on 01.06.2019 is 28 years for General; 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST candidates respectively.
i. Filled in the application form as attached herewith.
ii. SSLC Marks card
iii. Engineering Degree Certificate or Provisional Certificate
iv. Caste Certificate, if applicable. (OBC Caste issued on or after 01.06.2018 & SC certificate as per format enclosed)
v. Two recent passport size color photograph
vi. Relevant experience certificate(s)
vii. Willingness certificate (will be provided at the venue to candidates) for posting at the sites mentioned above or anywhere in India. If the not produced candidate will not be allowed to attend the interview……Read more>>