PAN link with LIC policy: If you also have a LIC policy, in which you invest, then it is very important for you to know this news. LIC has changed this rule related to the policy, which LIC has given information on its official website and Twitter.
New Delhi. PAN link with LIC policy: The country’s largest insurance company LIC has made a big announcement for the policy holders. Now it will be necessary to link PAN card with LIC’s policy. LIC gave this information by tweeting. Apart from this, detailed information related to this is available on the official website of LIC.
Recently, the government had extended the last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar to 31 March 2022. Now the market regulator SEBI has also made a similar rule. Under which the investors in LIC will have to link the policy with the Aadhar card.
Link will be like this
If you have also taken any policy of LIC and have not linked it with PAN yet, then you can do it online sitting at home. Let’s know how to do it.
1. First of all you have to go to the official site of LIC ( https://licindia.in/Home/Online-PAN-Registration ).
2. Here you have to click on Online PAN Registration.
3. Provide PAN details along with the list of policies on LIC’s site.
4. Now enter your mobile number. An OTP will come from LIC on that mobile number, enter it.
5. After submitting the form, you will get the message of successful registration request.
6. Now you will know that your PAN is linked with the policy
How to check application status
Linking LIC policy with PAN takes some time. During this you can check its status. To check the status, you have to go to the website of LIC and fill your information by clicking on Online Checking Policy PAN Status here. With this process, you can easily track the status of your policy.
Let us tell you, on the website of LIC, you can do many things sitting at home. You can easily check LIC policy status. For this registration has to be done without any charge. Apart from this, if you want any information, you can also call on 022 6827 6827 and send a message to 9222492224 by writing LICHELP <policy number>. Your money will not be deducted for sending messages in this.