Company: Cisco Systems India Private Limited
Cisco commenced India operations in 1995. There are seven Sales Offices in the region – New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Cisco Global Development Center is in Bangalore and is the largest outside the US. It houses Cisco’s Research and Development (R&D), IT, Services and customer support teams and develops disruptive business models for Cisco to create new go-to-market channels, markets, processes and technologies for emerging markets. The Advanced Global Briefing Center located here showcases Cisco’s latest technology solutions and proof-of-concepts.
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Technical Consulting Engineer (Intern)
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field
- Minimum GPA of 8.5 and above
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Passionate about networking, information technology or computer science
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to troubleshoot technical problems…Read more>>