Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) 2020 Jobs Recruitment. DRDO has released official notification for the job openings of Multi Tasking Staff vacancies. Check the eligibility and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Closing date is on :- 23rd January, 2020.
No.of Posts and Vacancies :-
Multi Tasking Staff – 1817 Posts
Job Location – Across India
Qualification Details :-
DRDO invites online applications from the desirous & eligible candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. Candidates are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form. Instructions for filling up of online application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) are available on CEPTAM notice board of DRDO website www.drdo.gov.in. Translation ambiguity, if any, shall be resolved by referring to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News. In case of any ambiguity, the decision of DRDO will be final.
1. Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1817
2. Pay Scale: : Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
3. Qualification: 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
4. Place of Posting: Agra, Ahmednagar, Ambernath, Balasore, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gwalior, Haldwani, Hyderabad, Jagdalpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Leh, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Nasik, Panagarh, Pune, Tejpur, Visakhapatnam, Others (As Per Organisation Requirement).
5. Terms: Candidates must give his/her preferences for posting to various stations related to the post code in his/her application. The preference of posting to stations once given by the candidate will be treated as final and irreversible. Subsequent request for change in preference will not be entertained under any circumstances/ reasons. Candidates are, therefore, advised to carefully give preference of posting stations in online application form. Candidates are, therefore, advised to give preference of posting stations carefully. DRDO reserves its right to nominate the candidate anywhere in India depending upon Organisational requirement. Candidates are required to serve a minimum of five years at the first place of posting and no request for transfer will be entertained during this period. However, they may be transferred to other locations in public interest by DRDO.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is to be paid by the candidate. All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules. D) Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to exservicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession…….Read more>>