DRDO Recruitment 2019 – Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Job notifications for Scientists, Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Executive Engineer. Around 300 vacancies are announced by DRDO in various states and disciplines. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process of DRDO Recruitment are given below.
DRDO- The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Vacancy||Last Date|
|Scientist & Engineer||290||31 August|
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2019 for Scientist & Engineer:
|Job Role||Scientist & Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 August 2019|
For Engineering in Electronics & Comm/Mechanical /Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical:
- At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in a respective engineering discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
Applicants must also fulfill ONE of the following additional requirements:
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in the respective engineering paper
- 80% aggregate marks in EQ degree if done from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT). However, this option is not applicable for GAETEC posts.
Note: Respective discipline in engineering will be any of the following Electronics & Comm/Mechanical /Computer Science/ Chemical/ Production/ Industrial Production/ Textile / Instrumentation/ Civil/ Metallurgy / Aeronautical/ Electrical.
For Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science:
- At least First Class (condition of First class does not apply to DST posts) Master’s Degree in respective subjects from a recognized university or equivalent.
- GATE Qualification: Valid GATE score in respective subjects.
The respective subject will be any of the following Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Material Science/ Geology/ Food Science.
- Recruitment based on the valid score of GATE 2017/2018/2019.
- Applicants who have appeared in the final year/semester examination may submit their degree/provisional degree certificate by 30 Sep 2019, if not able to do so
at the time of filling the application form
Age Limit(As on 31.08.2019):
|Category||Maximum Age Limit in years|
|Un-Reserved (UR) /EWS||28||35||30||28|
|OBC (Non‐creamy layer)||31||38||33||31|
- 10 years for PwD (HH) and PwD(OH)
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees.
- Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO: 270 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ in DST: 6 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA, Bengaluru: 10 Posts
- Executive Engineer in GAETEC, Hyderabad: 4 Posts
Discipline wise vacancy:
- Electronics & Comm. Engg: 78 Posts
- Mechanical Engg:59 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg: 46 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engg:12 posts
- Metallurgy: 12 Posts
- Aeronautical Engg:14 Posts
- Chemistry: 5 Posts
- Physics:4 Posts
- Mathematics: 3 Posts
- Material Science:1 post
- Civil Engg:8 Posts
- Geology:1 Post
- Instrumentation Engg:1 Post
- Textile Engg:1 Post
- Food Science*:1 post
- Production/ Industrial Production Engg:1 Post
DRDO Selection Process:
Selection Process will be don by conducted on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Descriptive Examination will be required to appear in the personal interview to be held in Delhi…….Read more>>