New Delhi: If you want to come 8th installment of 2000 rupees under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and you have not registered, then you still have a chance. In this news, we will tell you the complete way of how to register for the 8th installment. The 7th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme (PM-Kisan Scheme), which provides an amount of Rs 6000 annually to farmers, has been released in December-March. In this news, we will tell you the complete way of how to register for the 8th installment.
If you have not yet registered to get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, first of all you will have to visit the official website (pmkisan.gov.in) attached to the scheme, in which the option of Farmer Corners will be seen. Click on it in the New Farmer Registration column. After this, a new window will open in front of you, in which you have to fill the details of Aadhaar card. Then you have to click on Click Here to Conitenue.
After this, another page will open in front of you, if you have already registered, then your details will come and if you are registering for the first time, it will be written that ‘RECORD NOT FOUND WITH GIVEN DETAILS, DO YOU WANT TO REGISTER ON PM-KISAN PORTAL ‘YES you have to do it.
After this the form will be visible which has to be filled. After filling the correct information in it, save it. After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will be asked for the details of your land. Especially the measles number and the account number. Fill it and save it. The registration process will be completed as soon as you save. You will get a registration number and reference number which you can keep with you. After this, you will start getting benefits of the scheme.
Downloading PM Kisan Mobile App is very easy, just you have to follow the steps given below. First of all you have to go to the Play Store application of your smart mobile phone. After this you have to type PM-Kisan Mobile App. The PM-Kisan mobile app will appear on the screen just download it.
Know how many installments you have received so far
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
- Here you will find the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page will open here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill your details on the option you have selected. Then click on Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when will the installment come into your account and which bank account is credited in full.
Check your name online in this list
- First of all , visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/ .
- Look at the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ link here.
- After this, enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and then you will see the complete list.
Complain here if there is no name in the list
The names of many people were in the previous list, but not in the new list, then you can file a complaint on the helpline number of PM Kisan Samman.
- You can call the helpline number 011-24300606.
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011-23381092, 23382401
- New helpline of PM Kisan: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know when the installment comes
The Central Government transfers this money in three installments under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The first installment falls between 1 December to 31 March, while the second installment is transferred to the farmers’ account between 1 April to 31 July and the third installment between 1 August and 30 November. Sources in the Ministry of Agriculture say that 1.3 crore farmers have not received the money even after applying because either their record is wrong or there is no Aadhar card. Money can also be stopped by spelling disturbances.