HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Java Developer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, OOPS, Cyber Security for B.E/B.Tech from 2020 batch graduates at Andhra Pradesh and for Software Engineer role for B.E/ B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
HCL Off Campus Drive 2019:
List of current openings in HCL Technologies 2019:
|Job Role||Apply Link|
|Java Developer, GET, OOPS, Cyber Security||HCL Off Campus Drive for Freshers|
|Software Engineer||HCL Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer|
HCL Off Campus Drive for Java Developer/Others:
|Job Role||Java Developer, Graduate Engineer Trainee, OOPS, Cyber Security|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Drive Date||27 December 2019|
- Circuit branches – B.E/ B.TECH (CSE, IT & Circuit Branches)
- Only with 85% throughout in academics (10th, 12th & UG)
- Compensation: UG (B.E/ B.TECH) – INR 3.50 LPA (GET)
- Probation period for selected GET will be of 18 Months.
- Also will have a service agreement of 24 Months, If the student leaves before this duration he/she is required to pay 1.25 lacs INR
- Implementation of Six sigma projects
- Working on Network Device / Unix Server / Storage Devices (depending upon your respective domain)
- Ensuring Data center uptime according to SLAs
- Implementing New technologies and Design changes
Java/ Node.js Developer:
- Object Oriented concepts with good Programming and Analytical skills
- Exposure to IDE tools like Eclipse
- Basic knowledge of cloud concepts and cloud technologies
- Fast at picking up new technologies
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Candidates should be excellent in Coding and should have interested to pursue career in it.
- Excellent skills and interest in objective C OR object oriented c++ or core java or C# .net, asp.net or python or perl or scripting platforms.
- Candidate should be very interested in coding/scripting.
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making – Working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action.
- Work on next generation technologies in the area of Infrastructure & Cloud Security
- Participate in customer discussion on technologies with existing and new customers and deliver service capability presentations
- Contribute in developing technical project plans, activity list for Infra and cloud security technologies
- Execute project /Implement technology as per project plan
- Work on POC of niche technologies
- Work with Product Management team to develop new preposition and offering……Read more>>