IRCTC Jobs Recruitment Notification 2020.Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation IRCTC inviting applications for the positions of Consultant.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on March 31st, 2020.
Post and Vacancies:
Consultant – 06
1. Position: Notification for Engagement of Retired Railway Employees/IRCTC Employees as Consultants on Contract basis at Irctc, East Zone
2. Department & Location: East Zone Control office/ Howrah
3. Work Profile: Control Office Works 24/7 (In shifts). The Zonal Controller will assist in arrangement of food pick up for unbundled units, especially when the train is running late by co-coordinating with other zones. He will also co-ordinate in case of short supplies etc. and arrange for extra supply from next station. The Zonal Controller will co-ordinate for coach watering, electrical complaints etc. for BD/FTR trains. Further controller will be monitoring and record sales of food plazas, fast food units, departmental units, Rail Neer & advice to Regions on special incidents. He shall inform zones/regions the movement of mobile units and tourist trains of IRCTC in EZ with special care during strikes, bhandh, abnormal weather condition having impact of train movement. Operation of Tourism trains, Charted trans, monitoring of premium trains, Bharat Darshans, Co-ordination with railways, e-catering related matters etc. and preparation of MIS reports on Tourism, Rail Neer, Catering periodically. Complaint management & twitter handling etc. Any other duty/task assigned time to time.
4. Experience/Eligibili ty; Retired Railway/ IRCTC employees of operating department, also commercial department with working experience in Control or Station Master with requisite experience.
5. Department & Location: IT Refund Dept./ Zonal Office/Kolka ta
6. Work Profile: Disposal of new WECRS, RTI, DPG, PMO WEB, Twitter & other complaint cases and pending refund cases.
7. Retired Railway employee of Refund department having handled disposal of WECRS, disposal of cases through APOs, Co-ordination with Rly. Authorities, resulting in early disposal of RTI, DPG, PMO, WEB, Twitter & other complaints.
8. Department & Location: Technical/ East Zone
9.Technical, civil & drawing related work concerning to Food Plaza/FFU & Base Kitchen, preparation of Estimates, Tendering and supervision of work, co-ordination with Railway Authority.
10. Work Profile: Retired railway employees, preferably of engineering department (preferably civil engineering back ground) with knowledge & work experience…….Read More>>