Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: Graduate (Tech) Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Bachelor of Engineering in Firmware, Electronics and Communication, Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- 0 to 1 year work experience as verification/test engineer for multidisciplinary technical products.
- Good academic record
- Embedded C / C++ or Assembly Language Programming skill
- Exposure to working in the hardware lab with basic familiarity of electronic equipment such as multimeters, function generators, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Embedded systems programming (C/C++) for a new electromechanical product that will be used in hospitals to control actuators, to read-back from sensors and/or to implement a User Interface.
- Work with the FW Test engineers to develop formal design verification and validation plans, and perform or oversee testing in the lab…Read more>>