Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Trucks and Buses – MBD development engineer -Electric Vehicle
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Education: Bachelors or Masters in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design, development & Integration of AUTOSAR based Simulink/TargetLink models as per the MAAB/MISRA/ISO 26262 guidelines with good software engineering practices.
- Responsible for Model Validation (MIL, SIL) and Test development, Code Generation and Model Quality.
- Accountability as part of the V-cycle software development team.
Essential Skills Required:
- Strong hands on project leading experiences on delivering any one or more Automotive/ Aerospace control unit system.
- Preferably – Strong experience in any e-drive system (EV) and Control system development
Experience on Model based development:
- Modeling with Simulink
- Matlab-Simulink simulation
- Code generation from Models
- Modelling Rules & Script development……Read more>>