Microsoft Off Campus Drive | Applications Invited For Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ EEE/ ECE; M.Sc | 2022 Batch | Across India
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Off Campus Drive: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Off Campus Drive:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with minimum CGPA of 7.5/10. Batch of 2022 (No Backlogs)
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Consider customer’s perspective and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver tasks on time; also exhibit the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; author validation tests; provide timely issue resolutions.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team…Read more>>