State Bank of India, SBI has invited candidates to apply for Specialist Officer posts. Candiates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site at SBI at sbi.co.in. The last date to apply for Relationship Manager & Other Posts is till June 12, 2019. A total of 579 posts of Specialist Officers will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Important Dates
- Opening date of Application: May 23, 2019
- Closing date of Application: June 12, 2019
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Vacancy Details
- Head (Product, Investment & Research): 01 Post
- Central Research Team (Fixed Income Research Analyst): 01 Post
- Relationship Manager: 486 Posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 20 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executive: 66 Posts
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) (Eastern Zone): 01 Post
- Central Operation Team Support: 03 Posts
- Risk & Compliance Officer: 01 Post
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Candidates can check complete educational qualification details and age limit from the official notification given below.
SBI SO Recruitment Alert 2019: Selection Process
The selection process comprises of shortlisting and interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final.
Candidates who want to apply for the post will have to pay Rs 750/- as application fee if belonging to General/OBC/EWS category and Rs 125/- if belonging to SC/ST/PWD category. Candidates can check for more details from the official site SBI at sbi.co.in.