The December-March installment of the PM Kisan Summon Fund has reached more than nine crore farmers’ accounts. According to the PM Kisan portal, there are 11 crore 47 lakh beneficiaries of this project. That is, about two crore 26 lakh farmers are still waiting for the seventh installment. On December 25, Prime Minister Narendra Modi paid Rs 18,000 crore to the accounts of 9 crore farmers in the country in the form of an installment of Rs 2000-2000. The money was deposited to farmers’ accounts that same day and the bank’s message began to reach their registered mobile numbers. Despite this, many farmers do not have SMS on their mobile phones. If you are in them, then check your status at the easiest level. Money is likely to reach your account and you may not even know it. If not reached, we also give you the number to complain about it….
Know how many episodes you have received so far
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ option on the right.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page opens here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number.
- Fill in the selection number you have selected. Then click Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. That is, when the installment came into your account and which bank account it belongs to.
- You can also find information related to the seventh installment here.
Complain about banking at KCC, then complain here
If you see ‘FTO generated and payment confirmation pending’, it means the fund transfer process has begun. This installment will be transferred to your account shortly.
Easy steps to view online in the list
- Go to Pmkisan.gov.in website.
- See the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’ here.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiaries List’ link here.
- After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
- After filling it out, click Get Report and get the full list
PM Kisan’s installment is not over yet, then do this work immediately
If there is no name on the list, complain on this number
Many people’s names were on the previous list, but not on the new list, then you can complain to PM Kisan Samman’s helpline number. You can call the helpline number 011-24300606 for this.
How to Contact Ministry
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan landline numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org