Company: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC CDS (I) Examination 2021:- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. While Department of Personnel and Training is the central personnel agency in India.
Company Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Name of the Examination: CDS (I) Examination 2021
Name of the Course & No. of Posts:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|1.||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|2.||Indian Naval Academy||26|
|3.||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|4.||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Male, Female)||187|
Total Vacancies: 345 Posts
Salary: As per government policy
Job Location: Across India
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution for admission into Indian Naval Academy
- Passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution for admission into Indian Military Academy and Officer’s Training academy courses
- Passed Graduation in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Degree in Engineering from a recognized University for Air Force academy courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing final year are also eligible to apply. But they need to submit the proof of qualifying course at the time of commencement of Examination.
- For Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy Courses: Candidates age must be in between 19 to 24 years.
- For Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy Courses: Candidates age must be in between 19 to 24 years.
- For Officers Training Academy courses: Candidates age must be in be 18 to 25 years.
The selection process is based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test (Interview)…Read more>>