West Central Railway Recruitment 2019: West Central Railway, Jabalpur invites online application from 10th/ ITI passed candidates. It is going to fill up 1273 vacancies at various locations of WCR. Aspirants who are looking for central govt jobs in railway can use this chance. As per the WCR recruitment notification, these 1273 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice Posts. Interested and qualified candidates can apply to this recruitment via online from 15.01.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 14.02.2020.
West Central Railway recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list. After that selected applicants will be appointed at Rajasthan. Candidates must have passed 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute. Applicants age limit should be 15 to 24 years. Aspirants should submit online application only. Contenders should pay requisite fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of West Central Railway recruitment result, merit list, selection list, admit card, WCR jobs and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||West Central Railway, Jabalpur|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.02.2020|
You may visit wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Website to get more details about WCR recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Candidates must have passed 10th with ITI from recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 15 to 24 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.70 for SC/ ST/ EXSM Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders have to make the payment via online mode.
How to apply RRC West Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Go to official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for apprentice posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference…….Read more>>