WhatsApp cashback: The Meta-owned messaging platform WhatsApp offering massive cashback on transactions made via WhatsApp Payments UPI platform. According to the company, platform. This minimum value of cashback is Re 1 and now WhatsApp has announced to give a total of Rs 105 to users on their next payments.
Users will get Rs 35 cashback on their next three payments. Notably, WhatsApp has not set any minimum transaction value for these transactions. Users can send as little as Re 1 and will still get a cashback of Rs 35. This WhatsApp payment offer is a limited-time offer only and is available for select customers in India. This offer is not for WhatsApp Business account holder.
To send money to your friends and family via WhatsApp:
– Open the chatbox of the concerned person
– Tap on the payments option in the bottom right corner
– Select “Get started”> “Accept and Continue”
– Select your Bank from the list
Verify your phone number by tapping on the “Verify” option. Make sure that your WhatsApp number is the same as the one registered with your Bank. Once verified, add your bank and select the “Add” option>Continue. Now that the bank has been added, enter the amount you want to send.
– Click on “Next”
– Choose the payment option and enter the amount and verify your UPI pin
– Once you enter the PIN, your payment will be processed
– You will be redirected to your WhatsApp chat, where the amount you have transferred will reflect in the chat box
After this, the receiver will get the said amount and your bank will get credited with Rs 35. You have to make three transactions to get a total of Rs 105.
Source By: zeebizShare: